JUNOR WARDEN, Term expiring January 30, 2022
LENGTH OF MEMBERSHIP AT ST. PAUL’S: 19 years
OTHER CHURCHES ATTENDED:
- Central United Methodist Church, Milwaukee
- First United Methodist Church, Miami, FL
- Riverside Church, New York City
- First United Methodist Church, Mt. Pleasant, IA
- First Presbyterian Church, Mt. Pleasant, IA
- First Methodist Church, Pontiac, IL
- First Methodist Church, Stockton, IL
PARTICIPATION IN ST. PAUL’S MINISTRIES:
EFM, 2003-2007; Book Club; The Gathering; Thrift Shop; Vestry; Junior and Senior Warden, 2005-2008; coordinator of Sunday Adult Forums in early 2000s
WHAT GIFTS DO YOU BRING TO THE VESTRY?
Lifelong local church participant; theological education; intern experience in a local church; administrative experience in national church bodies and a variety of non-profit educational and social service agencies; commitments to ecumenism, exploring spirituality and social justice
BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE:
I was raised in small towns in Illinois and Iowa, attended Coe College as an undergrad, and received master’s degrees in American Studies from Brown University and in theology from Union Theological Seminary. I lived on the east coast from New Hampshire to Florida for 17 years and have been in Milwaukee for 25 years. It is home.